IELTS Speaking Part 3 lasts 4-5 minutes. You will have to answer more complex questions related to the topic that you talked about in Part 2.
IELTS Speaking Topics: Part 3
- What are the most popular types of food in your country?
- How healthy would you say your country’s food is?
- Why do you think people from different countries have different diets?
- How have diets in your country changed over the last few years?
- How do you think eating habits will change in the future?
- How do most people travel long distances in your country?
- Have the types of transport people use changed much over the last few decades?
- Have there been any improvements in transport in your country in recent years?
- How will people travel in the future?
- How is education in your country today different from in the past?
- What is your opinion on the way languages are taught in schools?
- Do boys and girls generally enjoy studying the same subjects or not?
- How useful are the subjects taught in school for working life?
- What changes do you think will happen in the classroom in the future?
- What types of leisure activities are popular in your country?
- Why it is important for people to have time for leisure activities?
- Do men and women enjoy the same kinds of leisure activities?
- Are the types of leisure activities that are popular today the same as those that were popular when your parents were young?
- What types of leisure activities may become more popular in the future?
- Is pollution a problem in your country?
- What are the main causes of pollution?
- What can people do to reduce the amount of pollution?
- Do you think there will be less pollution in the future?
- Why it is important for young people to have role models?
- What type of people are seen as role models by younger people?
- Do boys and girls have similar role models?
- What do you think young people will be most influenced by in the future?
Rules for Teenagers
- Do parents in your country generally have lots of rules for their teenage children?
- What kinds of rules do they have?
- Should teenagers always obey their parents?
- How can teenagers be encouraged to be responsible?
- Is shopping a popular activity in your country?
- How have shopping habits changed over recent years?
- To what extent do you think advertising affects the way people shop?
- Do people spend too much time shopping nowadays?
- Will people do most of their shopping online in the future?
- What types of sports are popular in your country?
- What are the benefits of playing a team sport?
- How important is it for children to play sports at school?
- Which sports will continue to be popular in the future? Why?
- Why do people enjoy watching international sports competitions?
- Why do people like watching television?
- What kinds of TV programmes are popular in your country?
- Do you think that people often watch too much television?
- What effects can watching television have on children?
- Will television still exist in 100 years time?
- How worried do you think people should be about climate change?
- Are governments doing enough to tackle climate change?
- Can individuals have a meaningful impact on climate change?
- How will climate change affect people in the future?